“Because promoting your projects requires an outside perspective backed-up by genuine scientific expertise.“
Symbiotik supports you in all your projects…
… of scientific writing, regardless of:
• the medium: print or web;
• the format: detailed dossier, feature article, scientific literature review, educational article, news story, interview, report, Q&A, event report, etc.;
• the target: health professionals, general public, researchers, teachers, companies, regional and central government, journalists, etc.;
• coverage: regional, national or international.
… of scientific research and expertise:
• regular or occasional scientific watch;
• bibliographical research in scientific databases (Pubmed, etc.);
• summary of the main results of scientific publications;
• writing of summary reports and monographs.
Our areas of expertise are health, nutrition, agronomy and the environment.
Health: medical biology, preventative healthcare, audiology, poor vision, hearing aids, cardiovascular diseases, oncology, osteoporosis, renal failure, metabolic diseases, radiation protection, geriatric medicine, infertility, dyslipidemia, etc.
Nutrition: obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, microbiota, osteoporosis, malnutrition in developing countries, institutional catering, sustainable food, healthy foods, nutritional indicators, undernutrition, eating behaviours, sociology of eating, etc.
Agronomy: agriculture, agroforestry, soil conservation, biodiversity, animal husbandry, oilseeds, protein crops, cereals, landscape conservation, water resources, fertilisation, phytoremediation, crop protection, integrated agriculture, sustainable agriculture, organic agriculture, etc.
Environment: climate change, water, carbon footprint, life cycle analysis, environmental labelling, carbon market, greenhouse gases, waste, renewable energies, fair trade, sustainable food, biofuels, nuclear safety, etc.